Invigorating! Inspiring! Inimitable!
There’s no other event like the TML-TAMCC Elected Officials Conference. Make plans now to join hundreds of elected city officials for three days of networking, idea sharing, and education on February 16-18 in Allen, Texas.
You’ll discover how to:
- Network to build relationships
- Protect your reputation and your city’s in crisis situations
- Engage your residents for positive community change
- Run an effective council meeting
- Use social media for two-way conversations with citizens
- Tap municipal revenue sources and economic development tools
- Make the most impact at the Capitol
The conference includes a special legislative report from TML staff on Saturday, February 18. Plan to attend this important session to learn about the issues that will be priorities in the 2017 Legislative Session, and how TML will collaborate with cities to protect your authority to serve citizens.