March 18 doesn’t work for you? Not to worry.
Your paid registration includes a recording of the conference to watch when it’s convenient for you.
- Registered attendees will receive a recording of the conference four weeks after the event. Your recording will be available for viewing for until October 1.
- Your registration fee is for a single individual and cannot be shared.
- Duplicate logins will not be able to access the conference.
- To ensure the registered attendee can access the live conference without difficulty please list the name and email address of the person attending when registering.
- Login instructions will be sent to each registered attendee at least one week prior to the conference.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
If you are registered and cannot attend a $45 cancellation fee will be assessed if written cancellation is emailed to email@example.com by March 4. Telephone cancellations are not accepted. No refunds or substitutions will be honored after login instructions have been sent. Transfers are not permitted for this event.
Continuing Education Credit
Registered elected officials (mayors and councilmembers) can earn Texas Municipal League Institute (TMLI) credits for attending this conference. For more information on the TMLI program, including the Certified Municipal Official designation, visit Certification for Elected Officials (TMLI).
Contact the TML Conferences and Training Department at 512-231-7400, or firstname.lastname@example.org